Sedona Real Estate
Longing for the fragrance of fresh air?
Sedona, Arizona…a destination resort town of unparalleled beauty and ranked The Most Beautiful Place to Live in America by USA Today, offers a cosmopolitan community for active lifestyles. Home to actors, artists, writers, poets, hikers, outdoor enthusiasts, nature lovers, spiritually minded and those who are tired of the hustle and bustle of big city life.
Centrally located in Northern Arizona, Sedona is less than 2 hours from the big city amenities found in Phoenix and Scottsdale. Sedona is also less than 2 hours from the Grand Canyon. Even boating is less than an hour away, on Lake Mary in Flagstaff.
From resort style retirement communities to resort vacation homes, Sedona is also home to many second homeowners and pre-retirement homeowners. Finding and purchasing a Sedona property from a different city or state can be intimidating. That is why Lynne Easterday is here to help you navigate through the Sedona real estate options to find the perfect property for you. With Lynne Easterday, you can count of a smooth real estate transaction every time.
For the first time in history, Sedona has ample supply of bank-owned foreclosure and pre-foreclosure short sale properties available in all price ranges. As a Certified Distressed Property Expert, Certified Negotiation Expert and certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource specialist, Lynne Easterday has the expertise, knowledge and resources necessary to guide you through the maze of purchasing a foreclosure property with ease.
Sedona foreclosures represented 25.3% of the total number of sales in 2011, while pre-foreclosure short sales amounted to 11.6%. Combined, distressed sales represented 36.9% of the 2011 market share. This is down slightly from the 41% market share in 2009, when Sedona foreclosures captured 31% of the total sales, while pre-foreclosure short sales amounted to 10% of the 2009 sales. Additionally, the Sedona inventory of homes for sale is down as compared to 2011.
Click here for the current real estate market trends and statistics for Sedona and her surrounding Verde Valley communities of Cornville, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Jerome, Lake Montezuma, Rimrock and Camp Verde.
Sedona Homes For Sale
Looking for Sedona homes for sale? Search our local listings database for access to listings in Sedona and surrounding areas. Whether you want to buy or sell Sedona real estate, you can browse through properties or find a wide variety of real estate resources available on this website.
Sedona Real Estate Agent
If you are looking for a Sedona REALTOR®, choose Lynne Easterday! As your Sedona real estate agent, Lynne Easterday can assist you with all of your home buying and selling needs. She can provide you with access to the local listings database and offer her experience and knowledge to make the home buying or selling process easier for you and your family. Contact Lynne Easterday today to get your home search started!